Lift Kit
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Viking Forum

Lift Kit

This is a discussion on Lift Kit within the Yamaha Viking VI forums, part of the Yamaha Viking Forums category; Hi Everyone, I have a 2017 Viking VI EPS (Blue). Love the machine. Looking to buy a lift kit to go with the stock tires. ...

Thread: Lift Kit

Member #

Lift Kit

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2017 Viking VI EPS (Blue). Love the machine.
    Looking to buy a lift kit to go with the stock tires. May purchase bigger tires in the coming months.

I’ve seen a 2” Highlifter and a 2”-3” Strongmade. Wondering if anyone has used either on the Viking VI. I’d prefer to buy the 2-3” one if I can get it here in Canada and if it’s even made for my machine. I’ve also seen that I may need a 1” or greater wheel spacer for the rear. Any help and direction to a place to purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kris

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisWhite View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have a 2017 Viking VI EPS (Blue). Love the machine.
    Looking to buy a lift kit to go with the stock tires. May purchase bigger tires in the coming months.

I’ve seen a 2” Highlifter and a 2”-3” Strongmade. Wondering if anyone has used either on the Viking VI. I’d prefer to buy the 2-3” one if I can get it here in Canada and if it’s even made for my machine. I’ve also seen that I may need a 1” or greater wheel spacer for the rear. Any help and direction to a place to purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kris
    Hey man!
    We have a 2" lift that doesn't require wheel spacers or anything. Pretty simple install. Plus, you get a little discount for being a member and we can ship it up to Canada for you. Here's a link: https://www.superatv.com/yamaha-viking-2-lift-kit
    Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll get you the current forum discount code.
    SuperATV Official Website
    10% Forum Member Discount On Any Purchase
    Just enter VIKINGFORUM code at checkout! No mulitple forum coupon codes accepted.
    Follow us on Facebook: SuperATV

Sponsored Links