Hi Everyone!
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Viking Forum

Hi Everyone!

This is a discussion on Hi Everyone! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Yamaha Viking News category; I'm a new owner of a 2015 Viking VI, EPS SE in Yankton SD. I recently ordered new 14" Rims and some Terrabite Radial Tires ...

Thread: Hi Everyone!

Member #

Hi Everyone!

I'm a new owner of a 2015 Viking VI, EPS SE in Yankton SD. I recently ordered new 14" Rims and some Terrabite Radial Tires that i hope will smooth out the ride. Beyond that, I have nothing much to report. Any advise or warnings are welcomed.

Thanks!

Member #
    Glad to meet you, I also own a 2015 Viking vi eps camo; it’s a great machine that will take you wherever you want to go. I suggest cleaning out the radiator often and your parking break will need to be adjusted often. I bought mine new and have not had issues up until this year but that was of my own doing running over trees and not listening to the temp warnings, I ended up having to replace the cylinder head , thermostat, radiator fan and some other smaller items. Still the best machine I’ve owned. Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by SDVikingVI View Post
    I'm a new owner of a 2015 Viking VI, EPS SE in Yankton SD. I recently ordered new 14" Rims and some Terrabite Radial Tires that i hope will smooth out the ride. Beyond that, I have nothing much to report. Any advise or warnings are welcomed.

Thanks!

Member #
    They are very dependable machines just keep that radiator clean and you won’t have overheat issues. The parking is awful if you ever get tired of it let me know I have a plug and play 4-wheel park brake system that locks all four wheels up with the push of a button and never has th be adjusted. Welcome and enjoy your Viking.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VikingForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Melo, I am definitely interested in the break system, send me the link please!

Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    They are very dependable machines just keep that radiator clean and you won’t have overheat issues. The parking is awful if you ever get tired of it let me know I have a plug and play 4-wheel park brake system that locks all four wheels up with the push of a button and never has th be adjusted. Welcome and enjoy your Viking.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking vi Camo View Post
    Me too. I watched the video...very impressive!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by SDVikingVI View Post
    Me too. I watched the video...very impressive!
    . Sent you a pm

Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    . Pm sent to you

Member #
    Let me know if you got your messages.

Sponsored Links