Viking VI on 30s
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Viking Forum

Viking VI on 30s

This is a discussion on Viking VI on 30s within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Yamaha Viking News category; I’m new to the group, I have a lifted Viking VI that I recently purchased and currently running 30x10x14 tires the acceleration feels sluggish would ...

Thread: Viking VI on 30s

Member #

Viking VI on 30s

I’m new to the group, I have a lifted Viking VI that I recently purchased and currently running 30x10x14 tires the acceleration feels sluggish would just a jbs sheave fix this, I am also running aftermarket big gun evo exhaust,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    I to have the same machine with 30 inch tire, I would suggest a slug kit from JBS along with the hot rod sheave with weights, If you do the work yourself it not hard. I don't have the sheave but just did the slug, weights and spring. JBS will be able to help you figuring out which weights and spring. I also have more mods if you have any questions

Member #
    If you really want to commit and make that thing a beast, some 4" portals will bring back all that bottom end power along with giving you 4" of lift. You also have the option of going with 15% or 30% reduction, depending on how much bottom end vs. top end you'd want.
    https://www.superatv.com/yamaha-viki...-gear-lifts-g3
    SuperATV Official Website
    10% Forum Member Discount On Any Purchase
    Just enter VIKINGFORUM code at checkout! No mulitple forum coupon codes accepted.
    Follow us on Facebook: SuperATV

Sponsored Links