Super loud yamaha viking
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Viking Forum

Super loud yamaha viking

This is a discussion on Super loud yamaha viking within the Viking Help forums, part of the Yamaha Viking Service Dept category; I bought my grandpa a yamaha viking and had the dealer install a curtis hard cab on it for him and i am absolutely blown ...

Thread: Super loud yamaha viking

Member #

Super loud yamaha viking

I bought my grandpa a yamaha viking and had the dealer install a curtis hard cab on it for him and i am absolutely blown away by how loud it is in the cab. He will never use this thing because of how loud it is and we paid close to 25 grand for the thing. Is there anything that can be done to quiet this thing down in the cab? I have a yamaha viking with a soft cab and mine is not to bad but nothing compared to that hard cab it is ridiculous basically makes your ears ring its so loud. What can i do to fix this problem?

Member #
    Hard cabs make them loud. I have a Polaris ranger at my work with a hard cab and that thing is crazy loud.

Member #
    We installed a Silent Rider Silencer on our 2015 Viking VI and it was a noticeable improvement: https://atvsilencer.com/products/the...a~md_viking-vi

We don't have a hard cab, so I don't know if it will help there or not. I also intend to put some sound dampening material between the back seats and the engine compartment.

Sponsored Links