New owner
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Viking Forum

New owner

This is a discussion on New owner within the Viking General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Viking Forums category; Hi I just purchased a new 2019 viking a new weeks ago got 90km on it now, not enough time in the seat yet. I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NLviking

Thread: New owner

Member #

New owner

Hi I just purchased a new 2019 viking a new weeks ago got 90km on it now, not enough time in the seat yet.
    I have read several of the posts on here before and after buying it alot of great info.
    I got a few upgrades on it 27" Blackwater's, winch ,warn 72" plow, glass windsheild with wiper,20" slim light bar mounted above the wiper under the roof, 2 small led interior lights And reverse lights which I found all the necessary part numbers and instructions on here to assist with the install.
    We had about 40cm of snow a few days ago viking pushed it no problem and I went for a little ride through the woods no problem with that amount of snow but its a big rig for tight trails.
    The night time pic doesn't do the led light justice it's very bright over the stock lights I haven't event turned them on
    A few pics last one is of the parts for the back up lights part numbers visible for any one who is looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    CaverDave likes this.

Member #
    Looks awesome. I just picked up a 19' Green EPS yesterday. Got a gun mount, tool box, roof, and vinyl rear wind shield. Looking to add a windshield in the near future. haven't had a chance to drive mine yet but it goes to the hunting camp this weekend for the last weekend of duck season.

Member #
    Hey guys! I am a new owner as well... I just bought mine a couple days ago, and I pick it up next week... I've been reading on here for over a month though, which helped me make my decision to purchase one ..I purchased a 2018 viking vi with EPS.... I purchased it stock and will do all of the additions myself over time...

Sponsored Links