Some general questions from a Viking newbie
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Viking Forum

This is a discussion on Some general questions from a Viking newbie within the Viking General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Viking Forums category; Greeting all, I’m definitely not new to atv’s grew up on many Yamahas. Additionally I’m a master ASE auto tech, that being stated it does ...

Thread: Some general questions from a Viking newbie

Junior Member A_True_Blue_Rider's Avatar
    Member #

Greeting all,
    I’m definitely not new to atv’s grew up on many Yamahas. Additionally I’m a master ASE auto tech, that being stated it does not make me an expert on UTVs. There’s my backstory..LOL..I recently purchased a used 2014 Viking EPS three seater from a cousin of mine. So far my wife and kids love it. I’ve been working my way through all fluid services, air filter, replacing worn parts and replaced all five disc pads sets and planning on belt tomorrow. It’s OEM and already washed it in dawn and air dried(courtesy of info found online.)

Here are a few questions I was hoping someone could answer:

1. Where does the rear diff vent tube ultimately exit?

2. I have a thumping noise under my drivers footwell. I feel no slack in anything, only happens in deep turns once each driving direction..forward then reverse, slow maneuver only.

Thank you!

Junior Member A_True_Blue_Rider's Avatar
    Member #
    Got my belt on today guys, it was dry rotted and cracked pretty good.
    Only issue I ran into was some of my weights kept falling out of place on my primary sheave, I guess I turned it over or sideways. I took the cover off and reassembled the weights and made sure there was plenty of grease in there and cleaned a little dirt from the top of the slide cover. Got her back on she she rides good!

Sponsored Links