Running wiring from back to front - suggestions?
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Viking Forum

This is a discussion on Running wiring from back to front - suggestions? within the Viking General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Viking Forums category; I have a Kolpin electric 3pt hitch system I used to use on my old JD lawn tractor. sold the acreage and now have a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yamacat

Thread: Running wiring from back to front - suggestions?

Member #

I have a Kolpin electric 3pt hitch system I used to use on my old JD lawn tractor. sold the acreage and now have a viking and the hitch. was looking around the other night on how to run wire from back to front and noticed the center of the floor has bolts and appears to be a separate panel. Can anyone confirm this or let me know if you have done something similar?

thanks!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tooldad View Post
    I have a Kolpin electric 3pt hitch system I used to use on my old JD lawn tractor. sold the acreage and now have a viking and the hitch. was looking around the other night on how to run wire from back to front and noticed the center of the floor has bolts and appears to be a separate panel. Can anyone confirm this or let me know if you have done something similar?

thanks!
    I did . I ran a set of wires on the leftside plenty of room ... if you take the center floor out there is two plastic retainers that are hidden under the dash lip . on the outer edges of the center floor... when I got to the back I went up to the cross member .crossed to the right side and back to keep it away from the hot exhaust. hope this helps
    4Nines likes this.
    3in lift
    Custom roll bar with spare tire holder
    Yama front and rear windows
    28x10x14 itp mudlites
    raceline mamba wheels
    3500lb terra superwinch

Sponsored Links