Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pic5.jpg today i hit a 1000 miles on my camo viking! 1000 miles of dirt roads - mud holes - hill climbs - creeks - beaver ponds - river crossing! been a busy spring and summer! camo viking is a tough s o b

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Not there yet but I am working on it. still running strong I bet. any issues with anything we should be concerned about? or anything we should keep an eye out for??

·
Banned
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only problems have been took care of with the help of yall and the good suggestion on the forum. wrapped the header - and turn up my radio for the riding noise, which i only noticed when i was riding paved roads at high speeds. camo viking is running strong and i have been riding fast and hard. after every ride i clean it up and remove my wheels and spray everything with hilco cleaner and lube. (after every ride) i mean the 100 mile weekend rides with heavy mud and dust. keep posting yall got good ideas. later

·
Banned
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
depending on who im riding with and where. In the mud AT 26 -12- 12. kenda executioners. when i ride with the razors i go back to the stock stuff for handling and speed. no clutch mods yet. this winter the camo viking is going to the lab for up grades. read some good stuff on lifts on the forum. going to lift it up and go with 28 s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts