Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive searched the threads pretty good and cant find a true answer on if the wheels with 10mm holes will fit the viking with 12mm studs ? called my dealer today to order some VISION 375 14X7 and 14x9 wheels and he said they wouldnt fit because they only come in 10mm. some of the guys on here are taking the wheels off grizzlys ( with 10mm holes) and putting the on there vikings . thanks for any help on this in advance .

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
your lugs/studs are 12mm, older bikes like the Rhino are 10mm. As long as the holes on your 10mm rims are big enough for the 12mm studs, you should be fine

·
Banned
147 Posts
I personally have grizzly, rhinos, and Vikings and all wheels are interchangeable but you need the 12 mm lugs for the Viking. I will post a pic of my dads rhino and my Viking. The rims that are on his rhino are off my Viking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your lugs/studs are 12mm, older bikes like the Rhino are 10mm. As long as the holes on your 10mm rims are big enough for the 12mm studs, you should be fine
i know my studs are 12mm and 4/110 pattern , just confused me when my dealer said even if they are both 4/110 that the 10mm holed rims wouldnt fit the viking ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I personally have grizzly, rhinos, and Vikings and all wheels are interchangeable but you need the 12 mm lugs for the Viking. I will post a pic of my dads rhino and my Viking. The rims that are on his rhino are off my Viking.
thanks Dupupp !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts