Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see I got a couple extra itp mayhems and I need to do something with them. I can get a couple steels rims to mount ( I'm not a flashy wheel guy) these tires and the size are for front to back. So why not build and 2 tire carrier. Each tire will be mount for left or right. They are different sizes but in a bind it will work for either side or front to back. I like to be prepared when off roading in BFE! What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Banned
177 Posts
You really only need to carry one spare as long as the height is the same. I have 27" Pit Bull tires and built a carrier that holds another front tire...it will work just fine on the rear. This is what I did.

[video=youtube;qcPMaCD6pDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcPMaCD6pDI[/video]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True but with mayhem the tire pattern on rims they can only go left or right for being correct. And I'm a odd cookie why not have two lol. Making its no problem at all. I like swivel in the middle but just more noise it seem it would create. Guess I can run nylon bushing etc. Thanks looks good!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.