Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i am new to the forum so forgive me if i am asking an already solved problem. i have a 2015 green viking eps, pretty much bone stock. so incredible story comes to an end with the wife and i hanging upside down by the seat belts. Thats pretty much right about then when the wife lost all humor in my laughing and ya-hooing and she started in on get me the *#@&%$ out of here. When i got the viking back on her feet she wouldn't start. i am guessing there is a fuel cut off / reset but i have no idea where it might be. Any help here would really be appreciated.
Thanks,

·
Banned
147 Posts
Hope everybody is ok! Pics or it didn't happen!! I would say disconnect the battery and rebook and see if that works.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah there is a safety switch that shuts off fuel flow. Usually just turn off the key and back on resets it. Let us know if that worked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found a 2-pin electrical connection that had came unsnapped. A quick re-plug and she's back on the trail. Thanks for the replies and i will not make the mistake of no pictures again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've rolled mine twice. Once no seat belt . Concussion and stitches. Other time no one hurt. After I cycled the ignition it always fired up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts