Yamaha Viking Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want to make 50.00,,,I live between sigel and cookforest,,,If coming my way call me 814-764-6169 I have the kit but broke my leg severely,and in wheel chair,,If you need travel money or gas money let me know mapquest address 30 Clover Lane Strattanville pa 16258 I am actually closer to Sigel than Strattanville Let me know Thank You Ernie Champion

·
Registered
23 Posts
Marcus, nice looking Viking. I'd like to ask where you got that cab enclosure from?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got it from side x side enclosures. They come with Velcro but I modified mine to attach with snaps which is much better in cold weather. I informed them that the velcro did not work well in the cold and they told me they will soon have an option to purchase the enclosure with snaps. If you have the noise reduction kit installed you just tell them and the enclosure they send you will be modified to fit. They are very good to deal with and they told me I could send them my enclosure back and they would modify it for free to fit the noise reduction kit. Go to sidexsideenclosures.com for more info.

·
Banned
261 Posts
I think this is the one that UTVHeadquarters sells. I am going to get one in the fall.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Marcus, Badmonkey, Thanks for reply, the two certainly look alike. I want to get one this fall also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dealer said they would put it on for me for $89.99 (Before my discount) in less than an hour. Would it be worth trailering it 30 miles for them to do it or is it easy enough to do at home with minimal tools and bad mechanic skills?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Don't look at the instructions because they are useless

·
Registered
3 Posts
I couldn't find a source or the manufacturer of the hushpower. Would you mind sharing that? I bought the silent rider, and it helps, but I get the impression the hushpower is much quieter. The silent rider is quite small, so I'm sure it doesn't take as many decibels out as it would if it were larger.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts