Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word if Yamaha will have a crew cab, 4-6 passenger Viking coming in 2015?

Real motor with real power too?

·
Registered
256 Posts
would be cool to see a 4 seater....the motor that's in em now is plenty for the machine it is .... have you driven one? its a utility vehicle that aint gonna beat rzr's without major re-design/newmodels...IMO

·
Registered
127 Posts
at my dealer to day ,the yamaha rep. was there and i asked him same thing he would said he didnt know:biggrin-new: i justed laugh:biggrin-new:

·
Registered
24 Posts
One can only speculate, as Yamaha has gone on record as having said " a new machine every year for five years" the perception is that there will be a new UTV every year for 5 years, or 4 years remaining. Yamaha hasnt committed that the new model for 5 years includes just UTV's or ATV's as well

·
Registered
24 Posts
just a thought...while it is a natural progressin to take the UTV challenge to the current front runners with a 4-seater or more...or a 1000cc monster killer, dont tough talk the venerable 686.... for hauling 1350 pounds and being designed to do so, its an ass kicker. my son put his foot in it one time.already and it opened up its own can of woopass..ever jumped one of Yammies 686 quads my friend? OH YEAH... after 19 moto lessons at a track (@age 55 at the time) I barely came down! going forward, im firmly in the utility bracket :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts