Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any problems with the 3" lift? I am putting a 3" lift under my Viking today, i am starting to wonder what effects it may have on suspension and drive. Will it mess up my alignment up front? Do i need to go ahead and order new Axles or will the factory ones be fine for now? Has anyone else seen any aftermarket shocks for the Viking on the market yet or know of any that will work. I would really like to add some better shocks to accent the life and 30" tires.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the 3 inch and i dont have any suspension problems. it drives like a charm. as for the shocks i havent seen any after market anywhere. im curious myself about axles, i havent been able to find anywhere online to buy axles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got a 3" super lift and i have 30" roctane it rides ok now but scubs real bad so i think the 3" will sit me up right.

·
Banned
52 Posts
What lift are you going with I have a 2 super atv one and running 30" backs and mine just barely rubs, try taking the inner fender off

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a 2 or 3 inch super lift im going to go with the 3 so i can get my inner finder wells back on or at-least that's what i am hoping will happen

·
Registered
25 Posts
got about 5 inches,cool. I put a hilifter 2 inch in mine and ended up with about 5 inches also

Reactions: BamaViking
1 - 15 of 15 Posts