Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I recently purchased a 2015 Viking VI EPS Camo edition. I added the folding windshield, side view mirrors and 2 Bluetooth Jambox speakers which I created a mount for. I am having a blast adding everything and now am ready to purchase a light bar. I had a 32 inch light bar on the hood of the beast but the vibrations knocked off one of the screws. I sold the lightbar and would like suggestions on where to mount the new light bar. I am thinking getting a 52" LED light bar and setting it on roll bars above the folding windshield but think it will tear the roof. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ramon

20150610_191442_resized.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have same set up and was looking for some advice on mounting a 52" light bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
do you mind sharing which light bar you went with, and mounts used.

thanks again for all the help, this forum is awesome. really appreciate all the help.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
do you mind sharing which light bar you went with, and mounts used.

thanks again for all the help, this forum is awesome. really appreciate all the help.
I have a 50" Cree led light bar. I got the tube bracket from 50 CAL. The led bar and brackets fits under the roof and clears from the folding windshield perfectly it's a great fit. Tree branches no longer get caught up in the light..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts