Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum. From North Alabama. Been a viking owner for 1 year. Great , tough , machine. I ride at Top Trails, and North Cumberland TN, also Prentice Cooper.. Got 900 miles on my 3 seater viking. No issues. No mods. Just 14 inch STI bead locks and 28 " rocktane XD's. Got a winch too. It's a warm 4000. I drive very rough trails, and heavy farm work. On the trails I carry 2 others. One is my wife. She is super huge! All kinds of cargo. The Viking keeps going, no matter the terrain. I don't worry with heat on the differential or nothing. Had a big red before the Viking. Love the Viking. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY! Don't ask for pics or high tech computer crap. I'm an old airborne grunt. I also go to Windrock TN , and Brimstone. If you go up to that area get DAN's MAPS! High quality.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome from s.w. Pa

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm also from Alabama and ride top trails all the time. Maybe I'll see you out there soon.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, maybe. I always look for other Vikings. Not sure when we will get back to Top Trails, been going up to TN a lot. Bought a year permit, so trying to get my money's worth.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trying hard to get up their real soon. Used too much money at the Royal blue campground! Didn't get a ticket but got busted at eternal flame. Walmart couldn't give me a permit prior to my ride. Only had one associate that could operate TWRA machine and campground wouldn't take cash. So I got the yearly on my phone. Trying to get up their this week! I usually go in around Turley . If I go we would stay at comfort inn. Near the ADULT STORE.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: Black6

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the viking world & forum.

Reactions: Black6

·
Banned
158 Posts
tn blue Viking. Last time we rode to the flame and muddy mile we had to cut a couple of trees with hand saws. next time I will have a chain saw.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got back from PRENTICECOOPER. If you go their some of the trails still closed. Creek on Haley rd.was too high to cross. Great views though. One day I will learn how to post pics. Did you have to evacuate due to train the other day?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts