Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some people read in my other post, I was afraid it would not fit in my trailer ...Well it did...Grandson giving me the thumbs up. Some other pictures too. Had to remember to take them as I was having so much fun in my new ride. Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle Water Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Plant Sky Tire Cloud Mountain Plant

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There was a couple of good deep holes that I went thru ...Keep seeing if you don't have pictures it didn't happen ..LOL Well dang it I was by myself ...Told the wife she will have to come on more rides with me so she can take pictures or videos..LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes they are 27in..No lift and SS316 rims ...Love them...Hate to sound corny...But they RIP it up

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a jerk !! You just had to go and get bigger tires and nice rims !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could help it ...Was going to just go normal the first year and then I thought about and hell..Financing..Whats a couple extra dollars...LOL Oh and they are sweeeeet!!! :)

Reactions: jerhomey

·
Registered
52 Posts
Awesome new rig! Looks like you have some great terrain to ride. I'm sure you and the boy will be tearing it up together alot. Congrats!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jdawg... The one picture with the peak in the back ground is called pioneer peak.. This is literally a 15 minute ride from a friends house... Think I will be seeing him more often... Lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks Jdawg... The one picture with the peak in the back ground is called pioneer peak.. This is literally a 15 minute ride from a friends house... Think I will be seeing him more often... Lol

I think you need an assistant. I'll bring my Viking! LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well did my research and talked to a lot of people... JBS sheave and slug kit on order .. With other little goodies... Can't wait to get installed and rip it up.. What I have heard and seen with the others that have it in this is going to be fun... More updates to come after installed

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First and foremost I just want to give a HUGE shout out to Rob Griffin and of course James Nikki Davis. I got my JBS Sheave awhile back and got it installed back in March but have not had time to ride till this last time home (and still not a lot) ...But I got to go trail riding and mudding a little and I am highly impressed ..With the new sheave and slug kit ...Rob Griffin got me set up perfect for my kind of riding ...Pictures/Videos to come later ..And also the whole JBS trailer set up as I also got all my stickers and banner ...Time to represent!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts