Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, New to forum and UTVs in general although have many years of experience with trail riding on 4 wheelers Yamaha's and Hondas. I got some experience with UTVs this past Fall on a mule deer hunt in CO. All of them were polaris rangers 1000's. These things were beasts and I could not believe the places they could go which pretty much convinced me that I needed to get one. Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Cloud Did all my research and after trying to get the most reliable, highest value to price ratio I landed on the Viking EPS. I've now had my 2020 Viking EPS for around 2 months, and I'm literally amazed where I can go with this and I honestly question whether there is anywhere this machine can't go that I would be able to go with 1000cc's. Most of my riding is in steep mountains in the Catskills of NY so I think i've put it through its paces. Not that anyone is asking but felt I needed to share my perspective.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got my first utv back in november. Mostly used it snow clearing so far but I have taken it in the woods and down a few trails and it impressed me where it would go considering the size of it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Title spoke to me. Even 2 wheel exceeds my expectations but now that I have needed the locker 3 times I wonder if the winch will ever be needed unless that is just to roll it back on tires it is hard to act my age:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wondering the same thing about the winch, unless I'm going to go completely off the trail it will probably never get used. Even with the stock wheels and tires this thing is a beast. So happy with it. Getting the brush guard and light protector for the front. Does anyone have any recommendations for a 12" floodlight for mounting on the brush guard?

Title spoke to me. Even 2 wheel exceeds my expectations but now that I have needed the locker 3 times I wonder if the winch will ever be needed unless that is just to roll it back on tires it is hard to act my age:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts