Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone working on a long travel, adding a light bar, adding exhaust? Post it up in this forum. Post up so that we can have a bit of inspiration to get out there and drop some time and sweat into our Vikings.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
soon as my Yamaha Brush Guard arrives, i want to get a LED light bar for it, or 2 sperate LED lights for it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just got a phone call from Yamaha dealership where i purchased mine and my winch and mount arrived today and i'm going to drop it off tuesday for install

Reactions: NickJ

·
Registered
185 Posts
my winch is getting put on today...

·
Registered
185 Posts
anyone thinking about a plow yet?

·
Registered
29 Posts
wondering where to mount winch rocker. any suggestions?? where does dealer install fyi I made a huge mistake and traded 08 rhino on 900 ranger xp, other then quietness and over 60 top end I hated it, could not wait for Viking and so far (150 miles in 3 weeks) love it. Rhino 14" itps fit but had to go with bigger lugnuts

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
SSV Works.jpg Not this week but last, my dealer had already got the LED tail lights, and Winch, but i was still waiting on the Mount, SSV Works Overhead stereo, and Brush Guard. They called Thursday before last, and said the mount and SSV Works Stereo had came in. So That Friday, picked up the LED tails, Winch and mount, SSV Works stereo. Still waiting on the Brush Guards. We installed all this stuff. Side Winch.jpg Winch.jpg Side Winch.jpg

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Thanks, and it is, the fit and finish on it is top notch, looks really nice. Very happy with it.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Looks good!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Added homemade windshield, and over the weekend added 2 quad HID lights to the rool bar and they are bright as hell.... winch next
With the lights mounted there, do you get much glare or blow back from the hood area? I was debating on mounting some in the same location or higher on the roll bar. I might also mount some on the front bumper.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
173 Posts
That windshield is nice! If you can add a back one it will really help keep the dust from tumbling around the cab.

·
Registered
256 Posts
With the lights mounted there, do you get much glare or blow back from the hood area? I was debating on mounting some in the same location or higher on the roll bar. I might also mount some on the front bumper.

Thanks,
Chris
Neh, Don't get any glare at all.... and I didn't go high on the roll bar because it seems like most of the branches hit like mid way up and slide up to the roof structure... the lights don't get hit much down where they are....Also,,, the structure of the bumper makes it hard to find a good place for mounting, they'd sit crooked on top and below the headlights (bolted thru the plastic somehow) seemed too low to me...

Thanks, Travis

·
Registered
256 Posts
That windshield is nice! If you can add a back one it will really help keep the dust from tumbling around the cab.
Thanks, Im happy with how it turned out, ,, Im not sure I can make a back one unless I can get some of that heavy duty plastic Yamaha uses, it cant be straight due to how the middle headrest is back-set....

Thanks, Travis

1 - 20 of 61 Posts