Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in the middle of a custom stereo build for my viking. I made a custom panel in the open compartment in the center of the dash. In the left half of the panel I have six toggle switches that control dome lights, rock lights in fenders, and future additions. In the right half of the panel I installed a JBL prv 175 marine receiver. The unit is waterproof and is Bluetooth. I am Going to build some custom speaker boxes under the roof that are going to house some Polk waterproof speakers. The speakers should come in the mail tomorrow so hopefully I can finish the project.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Thats gonna be nice!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am building a custom one as well.. it will be somewhat different with the speakers and stereo being both overhead... 4-6.5" Pyle Marine Speakers with Pyle Marine stereo.. Box out of plywood and felt over entire thing... Ill post pics when done

·
Premium Member
571 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice job, now I'm mad I spent so much on SSV works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am also in the middle of my stereo build. I fabricated an aluminum speaker bar so my speakers are right behind the headrests. I gotta be honest I did mine on the cheap. I'm in it for around 300. I had the system done but decided to upgrade. 2 6.5" and2 8" wakeboard speakers. now i'm fabricating an overhead amp/ switch console. if I knew how to post pics I would show you guys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.