Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of installing a DIY bed liner (Herculiner ,DuPont,etc) and probably some kind of bed mat also to help keep down the dings and rust..Has anyone rolled this stuff on yet?...If so how's it holding up?...I figured as cheap as you can do it why not...It seems better than nothing at all.:eek:...What are some of the things y'all are doing for bed protection?...thx

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
You can get a Cabelas bed mat for a Polaris Ranger, and it'll fit in the Viking bed real nice.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Got the pic saved on your pc?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try this option. I call my local Rhino Liner franchise and had the bed sprayed, $150.00 turn key. Topped it off with the Yamaha bed mat. Looks great, protects the Rhino finish, not that it needs it! The big bonus, appears to have cut down on the engine noise.

·
Registered
29 Posts
used 1 QT herculiner, 3 cotes on bottom and 2 on sides , it even seemed to help with noise levels, bare bed was like a big speaker. Had same in my Rhino , you can use spray under coating to repaier dings and gouges

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I believe I will be doing the same thing soon. I haul fire wood in mine and it is already starting to get scratched up pretty bad.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Try ed to load pic's of the coating job to my viking bed but pic's to big and don't know how to make smaller, the coating makes a big different in the sound damping and just received my damping kit from yamaha so i'll be adding that and should be nice to be able to talk and ride without shouting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here's mine with the box rhino lined by a rhino dealer. $150 (CDN) taxes in!

IMAG0242.jpg

Works great at preventing bed damage.

Reactions: Ben

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently had the bed sprayed with a rhino liner extra thick and it has cut the noise down pretty well. It also protects the bed very well if you're hard on it like I am. Don't have a pic yet though. Sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts