Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of a new 2015 Viking EPS. What is the best place to buy floor mats? Seems like a mystery to me?

Big Easy

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought mine from my local Yamaha dealer for 100 bucks, they were 90 + shipping on Ebay. They are super nice, come with push rivits , but require drilling the floorboard to install the rivits. They stay in place just fine without the rivits.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Found some good prices online, but the shipping was ridiculous. I was quoted from $35-$50 just to ship them Might call my local dealer and see how much he wants.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought mine from my local Yamaha dealer for 100 bucks, they were 90 + shipping on Ebay. They are super nice, come with push rivits , but require drilling the floorboard to install the rivits. They stay in place just fine without the rivits.
Mine are Yamaha brand by the way. And yes they are HEAVY !!! They match the pattern on the bed mat.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Found some good prices online, but the shipping was ridiculous. I was quoted from $35-$50 just to ship them Might call my local dealer and see how much he wants.
I can understand the big$for shipping if they are the Yamaha brand. They are HEAVYWEIGHT. Very thick and like mentioned above styled like the bed mat. These mats will never wear out. My dealer gave me a deal at $85 plus tax. No shipping. You will like these. As an extra, they might also help a little with noise insulation.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Got mine from dealer, love them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts