Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I just left one of our fields spot spraying and literally blew the motor on the road. It’s a 2014 Viking that I bought an extended warranty but I need to prove all maintenance was done since our purchase. (Which is no big deal) I’m more disappointed than anything & just wondered if this is something common or just a fluke with ours.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I just left one of our fields spot spraying and literally blew the motor on the road. It’s a 2014 Viking that I bought an extended warranty but I need to prove all maintenance was done since our purchase. (Which is no big deal) I’m more disappointed than anything & just wondered if this is something common or just a fluke with ours.
My 2014 just blew today... looks identical. 1000 miles and way past warranty.. now looking for a new engine

·
Registered
2 Posts
i just took mine apart i had knock also ,but my crank bearing f....d jug all scored . 4000 miles 2014 700 viking wondering if anybody else having these problems and if i can put any other kind of engine in there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wondering if Like a 700 grizzly engine would fit for example or wolverine engine. Anybody have anything input on this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts