Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well was riding about a month ago and out of nowhere my motor started knocking. Its a 2014 with only 4xx miles on it. Got to checking and its got a cracked case and leaked out all the oil while I was riding and I'm assuming has killed the rod. So since I have to split the cases anyway decided to put a BP Racing 780 stroker kit in it while I have it apart and slug the wet clutch does anybody have any experience with these kits

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well was riding about a month ago and out of nowhere my motor started knocking. Its a 2014 with only 4xx miles on it. Got to checking and its got a cracked case and leaked out all the oil while I was riding and I'm assuming has killed the rod. So since I have to split the cases anyway decided to put a BP Racing 780 stroker kit in it while I have it apart and slug the wet clutch does anybody have any experience with these kits
My Rhino was a 780 and it was as reliable as stock as far as I can tell. I beat on that thing from 2006 till the day I sold it in 2014. Never had a single problem with it. I also ported the head, did +1 valves, hi-comp piston, bigger carb "in your case bigger throttle body and injectors" and dual exhaust. My Rhino was a beast, fastest thing around for a long time. I say do it, you'll love the power. I'd get the head ported at some point to really make it come alive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts