Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my brand new red Viking but had really preferred green or camo (dealer didn't have them in stock). Anyone interested in a trade for these panels?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Just paint them, probally not hard to do at all, just make it the color you want.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the forum Don. You could also go with a wrap. Those are fairly inexpensive and would give you a cool custom look.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah a wrap might be the way to go! That way you get exactly the color you want and it will protect the plastics in case you go to sell it in the future.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I hope somebody lives close by that wants to do it, it would cost some $$$ to ship something that big

·
Registered
173 Posts
You could always do Greyhound. They ship big things super cheap. It's not delivery to the persons door. They would have to go down and get it.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Month or so ago, i went to UPS to ship one of those roll up Vinyl windshields, UPS wanted $20 something, i was like WHAT!!!! No thanks, went to the post office, 10 bucks, said that'll work!! It just amazes me when you go to ship the smallest, lightest stuff, they want a fortune to ship it, crazy. So you can imagine the cost to ship something big.

·
Banned
147 Posts
I am selling my green 2014 yamaha viking plastic. All four pieces with decals! Plastic came off of viking with only 52 miles on it. I took it off to replace it with red. Very minor scratches from trail riding and has holes drilled in the front fenders because of the yamaha factory front windshield. No cracks!! 150.00 plus shipping-located in Peoria Illinois if you want to pick it up. Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am selling my green 2014 yamaha viking plastic. All four pieces with decals! Plastic came off of viking with only 52 miles on it. I took it off to replace it with red. Very minor scratches from trail riding and has holes drilled in the front fenders because of the yamaha factory front windshield. No cracks!! 150.00 plus shipping-located in Peoria Illinois if you want to pick it up. Thanks
How much are you asking for them?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sorry I didn't see the price, I'm definitely interested is there any way to find out how much would be to ship them

·
Banned
147 Posts
My new plastic was around 40 bucks to ship and I saved the boxes so I could pack up my old ones. Let me know where it will be shipped to and I will see what I can figure out. You can also email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts