Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visited my dealer today and they have a "Special Deal." Buy $1000 of Yamaha accessories and get a 24 month extended warranty....Is this worth it? The extended warranty is $630 if purchased separately.

Deal or no deal馃槑

Big Easy

Registered
Visited my dealer today and they have a "Special Deal." Buy $1000 of Yamaha accessories and get a 24 month extended warranty....Is this worth it? The extended warranty is $630 if purchased separately.

Deal or no deal��

Big Easy
If you need accessories, then yes. If you don't need the accessories, then you can get the YES Warranty for much less. I bought a 48 month from my selling dealer for $590.00.

Registered
I got it for mine. I added a brush guard, headlight guard, and underseat storage. But, I was planning on buying that stuff anyway, so i felt like it was a good deal. If you aren't planning on getting any accessories, I would just buy the warranty. But

Registered
We got ours last Sunday.
We bought a bunch of accessories at 20% off thru the dealer. We got a great deal on parts we would have added anyhow plus the warranty extension. I kinda think it's a no-brainer if you can swing the additional purchase.

Check the difference from the warranty cost and a $1000. It may be not much. In addition, my dealer did say that the accessories promo could be done after purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts