Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I use the cheap light bars as called they look good and work great .so y pay high prices for the others.have them on the x the Viking and rzr 900 they have worked great

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Are they bright? Been looking for a light bar but can decide on which one to get. It is a great price but I was just curious how good it works.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they bright? Been looking for a light bar but can decide on which one to get. It is a great price but I was just curious how good it works.
Yep...compare the stats of that light with the expensive ones... Even the ip (waterproof) rating. All the same. And just put a few hours of night riding with mine... Awesome..

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Yep...compare the stats of that light with the expensive ones... Even the ip (waterproof) rating. All the same. And just put a few hours of night riding with mine... Awesome..
That is great news, thanks. Will be investing in one soon.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Sweet. That looks good man.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've got a 40" bar mounted the same way. Love it and only paid $150 on Amazon

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
How much brighter is the 40 vs. the 32

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mine is 20k lumens I think. Idk about the 32

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
So I would be fine with either one. Cool.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Looks great, may be ording mine tonight.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Just ordered it, should be here in about a week.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just ordered it, should be here in about a week.
Sweet! Just to let u know... If ur mounting on roof. I drilled down thru the roof and roll bar and bolted tight to roll bar so it doensnt move, at all. U will need to go buy some 3" long bolts with nuts and lock washers.. The ones they come with are short... I wanted to mount under my roof between the roof and windsheild but not enough room..

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Cool, thanks. I'm not sure just yet where I will mount it yet. I was thinking on top but I want to orter a soft cab form it and if then lights on top I think it will interfer with the cab.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Wow I sounded drunk in my last post, light can in and wow its bright. IMG_20150616_212028.jpg IMG_20150616_211740.jpg can't wait to use them in WV this coming week.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts