Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I use the cheap light bars as called they look good and work great .so y pay high prices for the others.have them on the x the Viking and rzr 900 they have worked great

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Are they bright? Been looking for a light bar but can decide on which one to get. It is a great price but I was just curious how good it works.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they bright? Been looking for a light bar but can decide on which one to get. It is a great price but I was just curious how good it works.
Yep...compare the stats of that light with the expensive ones... Even the ip (waterproof) rating. All the same. And just put a few hours of night riding with mine... Awesome..

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Yep...compare the stats of that light with the expensive ones... Even the ip (waterproof) rating. All the same. And just put a few hours of night riding with mine... Awesome..
That is great news, thanks. Will be investing in one soon.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Sweet. That looks good man.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've got a 40" bar mounted the same way. Love it and only paid $150 on Amazon

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
How much brighter is the 40 vs. the 32

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mine is 20k lumens I think. Idk about the 32

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
So I would be fine with either one. Cool.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Looks great, may be ording mine tonight.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Just ordered it, should be here in about a week.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just ordered it, should be here in about a week.
Sweet! Just to let u know... If ur mounting on roof. I drilled down thru the roof and roll bar and bolted tight to roll bar so it doensnt move, at all. U will need to go buy some 3" long bolts with nuts and lock washers.. The ones they come with are short... I wanted to mount under my roof between the roof and windsheild but not enough room..

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Cool, thanks. I'm not sure just yet where I will mount it yet. I was thinking on top but I want to orter a soft cab form it and if then lights on top I think it will interfer with the cab.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Wow I sounded drunk in my last post, light can in and wow its bright. Atmosphere Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Cloud Plant Grass Tints and shades Rectangle Flooring can't wait to use them in WV this coming week.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts