Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
i was gonna post some pics for you but , resizing the pics no time ..additions, stainless steel tinted window with wiper /washer, opens , rear tool box stainles steel, raised 10". holds the walking sticks and kool stuff, then added stainless steel bumper, with rear view cam, mounted a warn winch on the hitch, 3000lbs, another in the front 5000lb, soft cab, exhaust muffler/pipe upgrade, stereo, side mounted lighted speakers, added secondary battery (under the driver seat, 1000amp/hr), with secondary fused panel under stand seat pad. 16 circuits operates kooler, ac invertor, power for winches, 52 inch light bar, radio, interior lites, cpu/gps system. news tires 28" mud pros, secondary rad fan, in front of rad. have not and will not install modified clutch, nor programmer! just keep everything maintained, including diffs, engine oil, installed K&N air filter, installed a pre filter in front battery, (paper), K&n, ,oil breather next to the head, prevent oils stuck into air filter!. installed rear shock spacers, to maintain 12" clearance(i machined them),i have had no issues since i bought this new in 2015. very happy with this machine! and this unit is housed/trailered in a air condition 16foot tandem cargo trailer, with awning! just some idea you may want to use.. thank for looking

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.