Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surely not intending to get as "sick" as some of the predecessors on this forum but I figured I'd go ahead and post my progress. By the way, my college freshman son told me sick is passe and it is now "disgusting". Hell by the time I finish typing there will probably be a new word.

I took delivery of my new Viking VI Ranch last Friday 1/15/16. Along with the machine, from the dealer I purchased the Yamaha horn kit, soft cab enclosure, folding windshield, back window, side view mirrors, center console and headlight and tail light brush guards. From a local distributor I purchased a 72" Eagle Plow kit with motion pack accessory for power angle. In process now of getting the plow kit mounted.

While surfing this and the **************** site I ran across those nifty switch panels from Concours Specialties. I've now ordered the 6 switch panel with backlighting and fuse block for installation under the hood. While it appears as though the list of accessories is only limited by available vehicle space, I plan to do a very neat job in packaging and routing the aforementioned accessories.

Stay tuned:p Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greg at concours is a cool dude to deal with. Def sale good quality stuff. I was beyond impressed with mine. You will love it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Greg at concours is a cool dude to deal with, I recieved a switch panel from him and love it, Welcome to the viking family and hope you enjoy the new ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts