Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The dealer figured out the diff lock problem and brought it home yesterday. The wifey woke up this morning and wanted to take the boys out for a trail ride. I was shocked, and said okay! It was a beautiful morning in So. Cal. The more I drive this thing, the more I love it!

Here are a few pics. The only person missing was my ten year old daughter.
Sky Plant Mountain Natural landscape Cloud
Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Ecoregion
Tire Wheel Sky Mountain Vehicle
Plant Sky Plant community Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Sky Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Sky Tree Plant Slope Wood
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Car

All cleaned and put back where she sleeps!

Vehicle Car Tire Grille Hood

Regards,
Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealer figured out the diff lock problem and brought it home yesterday. The wifey woke up this morning and wanted to take the boys out for a trail ride. I was shocked, and said okay! It was a beautiful morning in So. Cal. The more I drive this thing, the more I love it!

Here are a few pics. The only person missing was my ten year old daughter.
View attachment 1704
View attachment 1705
View attachment 1706
View attachment 1707
View attachment 1708
View attachment 1709
View attachment 1710

All cleaned and put back where she sleeps!

View attachment 1711

Regards,
Joe
Looks awesome with the black hood! How does that wind deflector do? I have a full windshield and it keeps in the dust and the heat during the summer. I'd like to,have some airflow but now have a ton of wind in my face.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliment. I used the plasti-dip on the hood anticipating peeling it off, but I loved it so it stayed!
As for the wind deflector, it does great! It keeps the dust out very well while still allowing air flow. My wifeymy gauge as to if it works well or not. She notices the big improvement in both area regarding dust and air flow. I highly recommend it.!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts