Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw somewhere on here a picture of a viking with stock silver aluminum Grizzly 700 EPS wheels on it but I can't find it anywhere now. Anyone know what thread it was in.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I like those wheels. How is the black paint holding up on those wheels.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know I saw somewhere on here a picture of a viking with stock silver aluminum Grizzly 700 EPS wheels on it but I can't find it anywhere now. Anyone know what thread it was in.
I beleave it was my Viking, after i first got it. On silver Grizz 700 wheels, with 28x12x12 mud lite tires. There is a pic on the other forum, or instagram with #yamahaviking.

·
Banned
158 Posts
my bad rooster 26. Ben i dont recommend painting wheels, but i got those for free and said what the hell. so far the flat black is holding up. Robleticia the green machine is bad ass. Is the brush guard next?

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Can't beat free. I bought my wife a 400 Kodak 6 years ago and painted the bike blue and used a wire wheel to remove paint off old wheels and painted them blue to match. Was her idea to paint wheels. Believe it or not the wheels still look like they did when I painted them. Hope yours holds up as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
jbviking, are those Vision rims? They look like the same ones that I just got (before you painted them black).

·
Banned
158 Posts
yes B767 Driver those are Vision rims. i like the look of the wheel. planning to go with different tire. maybe a 28 mudlite.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts