Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never owned a UTV, my father is in Pipeline construction business and he has asked me to send him one overseas. When I saw this I fell in love with it and I kind of sold it to him. I have looked around in Greater Houston area and found only two vehicles available at two separate dealers. I want to know what would be right price for a factory model and what accessories I should buy. I was also wondering if I can buy it online somewhere. I am a newbie in UTV's world I have owned a Polaris ATV for a year when I was a teenager and that is the extent of my experience in this world.

Viking VI is so new that there is almost no reviews available online and I am having a hard time purchasing one for my Dad.

Regards

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Welcome, Its a Yamaha, so pretty much bulletproof as they say. #1 Id put atleast some 27-28" Tires, and atleast a 4500 winch, and personally, i dont think it would hurt to have a LED light bar, he probally does alot of night driving in it, or early morning in the dark, that sure would help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts