Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new owner of a 2015 Viking VI, EPS SE in Yankton SD. I recently ordered new 14" Rims and some Terrabite Radial Tires that i hope will smooth out the ride. Beyond that, I have nothing much to report. Any advise or warnings are welcomed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad to meet you, I also own a 2015 Viking vi eps camo; it’s a great machine that will take you wherever you want to go. I suggest cleaning out the radiator often and your parking break will need to be adjusted often. I bought mine new and have not had issues up until this year but that was of my own doing running over trees and not listening to the temp warnings, I ended up having to replace the cylinder head , thermostat, radiator fan and some other smaller items. Still the best machine I’ve owned. Welcome to the site!

I'm a new owner of a 2015 Viking VI, EPS SE in Yankton SD. I recently ordered new 14" Rims and some Terrabite Radial Tires that i hope will smooth out the ride. Beyond that, I have nothing much to report. Any advise or warnings are welcomed.

Thanks!

·
Banned
60 Posts
They are very dependable machines just keep that radiator clean and you won’t have overheat issues. The parking is awful if you ever get tired of it let me know I have a plug and play 4-wheel park brake system that locks all four wheels up with the push of a button and never has th be adjusted. Welcome and enjoy your Viking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Melo, I am definitely interested in the break system, send me the link please!

They are very dependable machines just keep that radiator clean and you won’t have overheat issues. The parking is awful if you ever get tired of it let me know I have a plug and play 4-wheel park brake system that locks all four wheels up with the push of a button and never has th be adjusted. Welcome and enjoy your Viking.

·
Banned
60 Posts
Melo, I am definitely interested in the break system, send me the link please!

. Pm sent to you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts