Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will be dedicated to "homie-hook-ups".......

If you find something on the web or know of a dealer/vendor/friend that is selling something at a crazy awesome deal....post it up here and help others get a deal!!!!

for example....
If you want to make your own windscreen....here are the clamps you use....they're literraly the clamps that came with my Kolpin windscreen.
Yamaha Viking Universal Roll Cage 1 75 inch Clamp Clamps Mounts 730669622526 | eBay

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those clamps are also known as vinyl coated loom clamps and may be found cheaper. They are commonly used on boats to hold water hoses stationary.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Speaking of clamps, I ran across another Viking owner that had a fold down windshield on his. It had the thick black clamps that went around the rollbar that his windshield fastened to, but had a lever that would unclamp them. Anyone know what they are called or where to find them.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Speaking of clamps, I ran across another Viking owner that had a fold down windshield on his. It had the thick black clamps that went around the rollbar that his windshield fastened to, but had a lever that would unclamp them. Anyone know what they are called or where to find them.
I have looked for them clamps myself with no luck. I bought the wind diverter for the front of mine and it came with that style of clamp. I was looking for another set to mount some accessories on. Let me know if you find them

·
Banned
177 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here they are...(1.75" though)
http://utvpartsandaccessories.com/images/Lights/img42.jpg
Scroll down the page and you will see them
Light Mounting Brackets
I'm digging the light bar mounts! Thanks

Those are the exact ones that I received with my Kolpin windscreen. Nice!

·
Registered
22 Posts
The type I want are just like those EZ clamps on that page, that way if I want to remove the windshield I don't need any tools, just pull the lever on all the clamps and she comes off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for real window. Would prefer fabric over a plexy rear window like Koplin makes. Yamaha says they make what I am looking for with the 6 seater but not the 3. I've seen pictures on the web with the fabric. Stumped on where to find one for my 2014 Tactical Black Viking.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking for real window. Would prefer fabric over a plexy rear window like Koplin makes. Yamaha says they make what I am looking for with the 6 seater but not the 3. I've seen pictures on the web with the fabric. Stumped on where to find one for my 2014 Tactical Black Viking.
I have the vinyl/fabric rear window for my 3 seater. If I'm not mistaken....I believe the rear window is the same on the Viking six and the regular Viking...I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts