Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I sure hope the rest of the people on this forum are better than you 2 D bags. If ur not interested then don't reply. I wad given fair warning that some of the mem ers on here were complete A Holes. Yup.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is now the best thread on the forum, the green machine thread just got one up'd!!!

No offense Green Machine!!!

·
Banned
261 Posts
Well I sure hope the rest of the people on this forum are better than you 2 D bags. If ur not interested then don't reply. I wad given fair warning that some of the mem ers on here were complete A Holes. Yup.
Your spelling is atrocious.

Also, due to some unfortunate circumstances my horse is selling his poop. If you are interested let me know.

Reactions: CasparisviKING

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Not to mention, the guy running the company, called the Viking a turd...

·
Banned
261 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys r too much. I don't know the first thing about the Hunterworks sheave. I've got JBS in my Viking. Just trying to help out my friend. Obviously no one here is interested. Don't know what tbe complaints with Hunterworks are. Never ran one. I guess if ur product is taking this much of a beating on the Viking forum it must not be very good. Continue the beatings.

·
Registered
185 Posts
If you do find a buyer for that sheave I have a unused can of turd polish I will sell him cheap

·
Registered
260 Posts
^^^^ lmfao!!!!

·
Banned
261 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hahahahahaha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I officially have to retract the D bag cooment. I got my JBS clutch kit done and slugged the wet clutch. It's definitely a different animal now. I guess the hunterworks sheave just doesn't measure up. I will use it for something, maybe target practice.continue the beatdown.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
:) LMAO, thats funny, just goes to show ya, everyone on here knew what they where talking about and wasn't talkin out there buttt, just giving a honest review.

Congrads, on your new mod that you enjoy!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I officially have to retract the D bag cooment. I got my JBS clutch kit done and slugged the wet clutch. It's definitely a different animal now. I guess the hunterworks sheave just doesn't measure up. I will use it for something, maybe target practice.continue the beatdown.
Thanks for retracting, we try to keep this a D-bag free zone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts