Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 2016 Viking VI Ranch Edition I ordered, was delived to my dealer this morning. They snapped a couple pre-assembly photos for me. Going to be fun on the new property. If you look at the scenic shot of the hillside I own, you can make out some of the UTV trails I had dozered in this summer. Going to be much easier to access the property now. There is a 1000 ft. plus elevation rise from bottom to top, all somewhat steep, with the upper non ag field open areas and draws the steepest.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks like prime riding terrerain! Enjoy the new Viking.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You'll be amazed at how well that thing gets around..

congrats!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah especially after u add some wheels!! The bighorns are fine but add some bigger tires and if u need 4wd u prob too stuck to get out anyways

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bigger tires and a lift. With that long wheelbase. Went riding with a friend that got a new camo vi . He needed 4wd alot more than i did just because he was dragging skid.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just putting the 2 in lift on my vi helped a lot. I used the stock tires for a while and then finally upgraded to the 28in silverbacks.
w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Strongmade 2-3" adjustable lift.

Reactions: Robleticia

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Purchased a 2016 Viking VI Ranch in early November, but until now was unable to pick it up from my dealer 4 hours away. Mountain pass conditions cooperated this weekend and my son in law picked it up around yesterday mid day. Tight fit into the new aluminum cargo trailer, but works just fine. Got home last night about 6 p.m Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel . Lots of accessories to play with as well as install of a new 5000 lb.winch.

Purposely purchased from a recommended dealer who was in route to my property in eastern Washington 6 hours away. Will be easy to drop off and pick up for service etc. in route to and return home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts