Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Well, some of ya'll will get to enjoy it one day, but i'll be keeping my Viking for along time.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well, some of ya'll will get to enjoy it one day, but i'll be keeping my Viking for along time.
I'm keeping mine, well I'll give it to Becky and I'll get me the new Wolverine! LOL!!! There is a method to my madness!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm definitely gonna give them a look but I love my Viking so it'll be hard to beat it.

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are my thoughts...
For me, a RZR competitor would be a total waist of money. If you can't haul a bunch of gear, or a deer or elk in the back, then it would be worthless to me. On the other hand, there has been a very loyal Yamaha crowd waiting and WAITING for something like this. I hope it's everything they have been looking for. I do take issue with some of you in that particular crowd because it seemed as though when Yamaha came out with the Viking-Vikiing VI and Wolverine, you were quick to label those models as a POS... Disappointment...Yamaha missed the boat again...and on and on and on. Please let me remind those of you that were on that wagon that, for myself (as well as MANY of us) and what we needed it for, the Viking is unmatched in performance, reliability, and functionality. IMO, the path that Yamaha took to get to this point was briliant!
Again, IF this is the RZR competitor you have all been waiting for...just know that it will be a WORTHLESS POS HUNTING MACHINE....but it will also be AN AWESOME WELL BUILT STUMP JUMPIN' SCREAMIN' DIRT THROWIN' SPORT CROWD PLEASER!!!
Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts