Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I like it way better than the black! Always liked yamaha silver addition on the grizzlys and rhinos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2. That is so awesome!!!!

Reactions: TxRancher

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Brush guard going to make a nice touch

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It handled great driving home the 5 miles from the dealership in a light rain. I only put a few more miles cruising around the farm. I am impressed. My son was with me and we had no problem conversing. It has a divider piece between the bed and cab that must have quietened it down from the 2014's. I plan to add some sound absorbing material anyway. It also came with a bedmat & of course the hard top and over fenders. Also got $1000 worth of accessories to get an additional 18 months warranty since I was planning to add the folding windshield & brush guard anyway. Here are some pics.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice....looks great matched next to your other bike.....love that color!

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Best color EVER!!!! Congrads!!! Please post up some more pics with all the accessories on!!

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Btw, Yamaha came out with a " Sound dampening kit", From what you described, yours already had it installed.

·
Registered
260 Posts
congrats on the new viking. man that silver is sweet! looks awesome

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
One day, if they plastics are cheap enough, i may have to go Silver!!

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Everytime i drive by my dealer, and see a silver Viking, it makes me a little sad, lol. I love that color.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does the "sound dampening kit" come stock on the Silver SE ? If so can someone tell me where it says that in the "spec" sheet and possibly a picture of what it looks like on the Viking. I'm not sure if I have it or not on mine.
Thank you

·
Registered
55 Posts
I get mine tomorrow.... Can't wait!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does the "sound dampening kit" come stock on the Silver SE ? If so can someone tell me where it says that in the "spec" sheet and possibly a picture of what it looks like on the Viking. I'm not sure if I have it or not on mine.
Thank you
Basically if you can see the engine between the seats you don't have the sound dampening kit. If there's a piece of black plastic there then it is present.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.