Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Viking 6 special edition. The dealer had to go out of province to pick it up at another dealer. I got it today and noticed that the took kit and multi mount bed rail brackets are missing. I asked about these items and was told did not come with machine when they picked it up. They will do nothing to help. Would I be better off fighting the dealer or just contact Yamaha?

·
Registered
78 Posts
The brackets are not visible. They are installed at the factory under the top rails. All you will see are threaded holes. I would contact yamaha about the tool kit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The brackets are it visible. They are installed at the factory under the top rails. All you will see are threaded holes. I would contact yamaha about the tool kit.
Thanks for the reply, I do have threaded holes. So i don't need anything else to install a tool box for example?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I do have threaded holes. So i don't need anything else to install a tool box for example?
Don't feel bad, I made the same mistake about the bed rails. What tool kit though? Do you have a pic of it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wouldn't even worry about the tool kit. There's really nothing in it of any consequence. You're better off making up your own tool kit to take on rides. The viking has lots of storage space in the box, so I put together an extensive tool kit to take on the trail with me........you never know when you're going to come across a Polaris in need.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't feel bad, I made the same mistake about the bed rails. What tool kit though? Do you have a pic of it?
It's the one under seat.
I wouldn't even worry about the tool kit. There's really nothing in it of any consequence. You're better off making up your own tool kit to take on rides. The viking has lots of storage space in the box, so I put together an
extensive tool kit to take on the trail with me........you never know when you're going to come across a Polaris in need.
Well I won't worry about it then. I hear you on Polaris, they never even made the list when I was shopping...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yamaha has some ACC that will bolt in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts