Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to mount a 36 inch lightbar somewhere on my viking? Any suggestions on where would be the best place?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I'd put it right under the roof

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the wat viking2k14 put on the 12inch bar you suggested and have on your viking, amazing value for the price a buddy went in with me and i bought one for his 60 inch ex mark lazer z zero turn mower and was out mowing last night he's nuts but the light was sweet now I want a 30 inch as I want to be seen from space while out on the trails thats why these forums are awesome , sharing info and ideas

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
By the wat viking2k14 put on the 12inch bar you suggested and have on your viking, amazing value for the price a buddy went in with me and i bought one for his 60 inch ex mark lazer z zero turn mower and was out mowing last night he's nuts but the light was sweet now I want a 30 inch as I want to be seen from space while out on the trails thats why these forums are awesome , sharing info and ideas
That's awe, and your welcome. Seeing you from space shouldn't be an issue lol.

Not sure of any other mounting spot other than on the roof, and then I would worry about limbs hitting it, etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts