Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help. I'm looking for a good tire that runs true to size, I hate shrinkage. I ride trails, hard pack, pavement, light mud and I plow snow. I don't want a heavy ire like the MotoClaw because I'm not too interested in spending more on a clutch. I do not have a lift right now either. Need some examples(pictures) and your opinions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Need some help. I'm looking for a good tire that runs true to size, I hate shrinkage. I ride trails, hard pack, pavement, light mud and I plow snow. I don't want a heavy ire like the MotoClaw because I'm not too interested in spending more on a clutch. I do not have a lift right now either. Need some examples(pictures) and your opinions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I ran 10 ply rated Kanati Mongrel 30/10R-14 tires on my WildCat X for a couple of years. They run true to size. I measured them mounted on the wheel not on the vehicle before installing them. They are good for hardpack and are DOT approved. They always ran smooth on the roads and did a solid job on our tough rocky desert trails in AZ and UT.

Here is a link to them on our web site:

Kanati Mongrel Tires | Discount Tire Direct

Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts