Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
We have designed some new products for the viking, but lost our test vehicle so I am trying to find a unit close to Fuquay-Varina NC that we can borrow for a couple of days to test the pre-production samples. We will be testing a new door kit and rear panel, plus the new hood rack. The machine we use will def. be leaving with some cool new products on it. Call me or send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thanks
Jody
Seizmik Product Manager
919-957-0044

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wish I were closer. But west coast is quite a long drive. Do you have photo's of these new products? I'm sure we all would like to
see what you have instore for us.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm in Montgomery Alabama, close but no cigar.
Darn it!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm about 8 hours. You paying for shipping?

Reactions: Jdawg

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys,
I was hoping to find someone close enough that we could have our engineers travel to test fit the doors if I couldn't pick it up and bring it to the shop.
Jody

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Guys,
I was hoping to find someone close enough that we could have our engineers travel to test fit the doors if I couldn't pick it up and bring it to the shop.
Jody
Send them to Northern Kentucky and you'll have 2 vikings to test on. And we'll take them to a Reds game.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wish I still had the cruiser, but I sold it to a better home that didn't beat it up on the mountain rocks as bad as I did lol.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any update on these ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Hood rack and back panel are in stock now. The windshields and door kits are approx 2 weeks out. Once I figure out how to get the product pics to fit the up-loader I will post some pics for you guys.
Thanks
Jody

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Hood rack and back panel are in stock now. The windshields and door kits are approx 2 weeks out. Once I figure out how to get the product pics to fit the up-loader I will post some pics for you guys.
Thanks
Jody
Thanks Jody appreciate the reply , cant wait to see them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts