Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can direct me in finding an intercom system with headsets that cut out noise while being able to talk with my lovely wife and passengers. Headsets have to be small enough to allow someone to where a hat or helmet. Reasonable price would be helpful; thanks all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Rugged Radios is the only one that I know of. However not cheap. but you get what you pay for.

I on the other hand need car to car communication, so I searched ebay and found a few kenwood mobile car to car units and had the sellers program them to match the gmrs/frs frequencies. That is the trick is to find someone that knows how to program them or invest in cords and software.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Reactions: Ols1491

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks bigcups5, the SenaSMH 10 looks like what we have been looking for, maybe a fine Christmas present for the both of us. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Glad I could help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to
To Bigcup5, Robleticia & Tooldad, looks like the way to go for us is the Sena Expand-02 Expand Long Range Bluetooth Intercom Stereo Headset. Cheapest option we could find.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Check out Brad Blair on Facebook. We are all running his uhf radios and he now has headsets that are compatible.

Sent from The Green Machine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts