Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mattracks XT UR kit on 2014 Yamaha Viking?

I recently purchased a 2014 Viking and also purchased a used set of Mattracks XT UR. I plan on ordering the direct mounting kit for mounting these my Viking,The tracks are a lot heavier that the wheels. Does anyone have any experience with the Mattracks or other brands of track kits on the Vikings

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased a 2014 Viking and also purchased a used set of Mattracks XT UR. I plan on ordering the direct mounting kit for mounting these my Viking,The tracks are a lot heavier that the wheels. Does anyone have any experience with the Mattracks or other brands of track kits on the Vikings
I plan on going with the camoplast. Very interested to hear from folks that have tracks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2014 Viking and I have been running the camoplast tracks since the first winter I got the machine, I use the viking to plow at my cottage and also for ice fishing as I live in Newfoundland, Canada. The tracks have not given me any problems at all and it gives you the capability to go just about anywhere. I would recommend them to anyone for snow use, I am not sure how well they would stand four season use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts