Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. Made a few posts so far. Figured I'd show off my viking. Looking to do a couple more things to it. Mirrors, winch, different tires and wheels. Getting ready to install a hushpower. Also hopefully find so different headlights or bulbs. These seem a little dim. Anyone know where some can be found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would think eBay is an easy start. But like most people would attest, the money is better spent on an led light bar or led lights.

Sent from my twin-turbo charged iPad using Tapatalk...but I'm having trouble dialing in the boost so bear with me!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was going to try and find a replacement bulb that was an LED or something along those lines.
Yeah I'm not sure what # bulb it is but perhaps you could cross-reference the number to find an led replacement bulb. There's also the hid route but do soak up more of your valuable available wattage. But then again the viking has a higher wattage output anyways so you might be fine. I have replacement hids on my pick up and they are worth the $60 100x over IMHO!!

Sent from my twin-turbo charged iPad using Tapatalk...but I'm having trouble dialing in the boost so bear with me!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Good looking viking, I too am looking for LED head light bulbs but no luck yet. If you find some would you please post the site where you found them.

·
Registered
260 Posts
check on amazon. i bought hid/xenon bulbs. check under yamaha grizzly headlights (h4) they were only $20 and they plug right in. not blinding but better than stock.they also have led but they are $100. not worth it for that price. i got a 12in 5700 lumen lamphus cruizer light bar for $90 and its plenty bright enough for me

·
Registered
260 Posts
i also bought a 6in. kawell led light (spot) off amazon for $20 and its an amazingly bright little light. i would imagine if you had two of those on the front bumper you wouldnt even know your headlights were on

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree with everyone... I put the xeon lights in my headlights... but I have led's mounted to my roll bar.... makes my headlights useless photo 2.jpg

·
Banned
261 Posts
I had upgraded the headlights to the Sylvania Ultra bulbs along with adding my light bar. Sometimes when I am up really early I still use the headlights. The light bar is too bright.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts