Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Excuse me sir but you'll need to return your tray to it's upright and locked position for landing. LOL!
Looking good!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
u got photochop skills...
nice touch adding the rzr in the back ground...:icon_thumright:

just kidding...

I bet that was a blast. Was there a big pucker factor??
How does the Viking do in the sand? Pretty good by judging by the pictures...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, yeah the crew i ride with is all RAZORS, they didn't think i would do it. The first one i did was about 2-3 feet higher, i pouched it and hit the lip perfectly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Landing isn't bad, have sand tires on and if you land properly then your good. The first time i hit it i went harder and went 2-3 feet higher no joke. Hit all four wheels the same time and bottomed hard!.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it does ok. It doesn't have the "wheel spin" to do amazing in the dunes. I was able to go 90% of the places the razor 900 and 1000 went. Its hard to start accelerating at the bottom of the hill, i need a bit more of a run than the other guys in Razors. I would say the sand tires front and rear increased my acceleration at least 3 fold, increased my climbing and top speed just a little. These are Dunes here in Utah, and there is the "sand Mtn" which is a HUGE hill climb, i can do it if i put it in 4 diff lock, and i summit at about 10mph, while the other guys summit at like 35mph, so it just doesn't have the "wheel spin" to keep the speed up on hills over 30-45 yards. Anything under that and i keep up with the others JUST FINE>

No pucker factor, ive ridden since i was 5 years old. I knew what i was doing and how to jump it. the first jump was a good 2-3 feet higher, i really launched it and that hurt a little on landing.

Cant seem to find any after market shocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts