Yamaha Viking Forum banner

Needing Accessories

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  BGP996 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I could get some accessories for my Viking shipped to Canada, I`m tried of waiting for my dealer to be able to get some, I would like a full windshield and some other items

#2 ·
I dont know if they ship there, but ive seen several Yamaha accessoires on eBay, including the Windshield.

#7 ·
If i was to guess, id say its by Viking Enclosures, they are members here and on the Viking site im a Moderator on. They sell for $550 i think i saw, and they go over your factory roof, and you have to have a Windshield too, they recommend the Yamaha Factory one.

#9 ·
Could be, but the only enclosure ive seen is that one, nothing else yet. Just have to see i guess, but like i said, online, thats all ive seen.

#10 ·
Seems Lucmetal jumped the gun and released a picture of our first Viking cab system somewhat sooner that he should have. So I guess it's only logical that it should be made official right here:

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Font Wheel Automotive design

This is an image of the PDF file so it lacks clarity... Head over to our site for more information if you need to.

Cheers!
Bruno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.