Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone we just purchased our new green viking 2014 last week and have to say it is everything and more as everyone says. We live in lower michigan in the woods and had to spend a day with the brush hog and chainsaw making our trails wider so it could clear some narrow paths. So far i have put truck bedliner in the back and have a sound deadening kit on the way.
I am trying to control my spending but there will be some necessary add-ons that are in the future or sooner.We need windshield, plow setup and a cover for winter plowing,It looks as if sidexside i believe has a quality product. I do have a question if it would be better to wait on plow and enclosure closer to winter to see if these go on sale or do the prices stay pretty current to where i see them now.Its amazing how the miles accumulate over 25 in two days of riding just around property.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Check motoalliance website for plows. He sells some real good setups and has some great deals. I bought a scratch and dent plow new for then at a reduced cost and it works great. Also he usually has a preseason sale. They have great customer service. Glad your happy with your new rig.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Welcome to the site from Texas!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts