Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Been lurking for a while. I've been in the market for a New machine for 6 months or so.... I checked out a lot of them but when I sat in the Viking I was sold. Test drove it and loved it even more. I've purchased one and picking it up tomorrow. I somehow knew Yamaha would be my choice since I have an 02 Grizzly 660 and a 00 Kodiak 400. They've been nothing but the best to me. I'm not going crazy with it just doing 28" Mud Lites, clutching kit. Mine is blue, with the brush guard, headlight guards, rear grab bar, Oh and the hard roof. I'll be putting LEDs to brighten up the night also. Well that's about it.

Mitch

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new viking!! Check out JBS when your ready for a clutch kit. By far the best product and service out there!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello all! Been lurking for a while. I've been in the market for a New machine for 6 months or so.... I checked out a lot of them but when I sat in the Viking I was sold. Test drove it and loved it even more. I've purchased one and picking it up tomorrow. I somehow knew Yamaha would be my choice since I have an 02 Grizzly 660 and a 00 Kodiak 400. They've been nothing but the best to me. I'm not going crazy with it just doing 28" Mud Lites, clutching kit. Mine is blue, with the brush guard, headlight guards, rear grab bar, Oh and the hard roof. I'll be putting LEDs to brighten up the night also. Well that's about it.

Mitch
This guy, who has been my best friend for 30 years give or take, saved me from making a HUGE mistake in buying a Polaris. I too had been looking for some time and being the best friend he is, kept talking up the Viking. A few dealer visits later, a nice little discount for buying two units, and here we are. Thanks Mitch!

·
Registered
75 Posts
The things I do for you!
Hope your enjoying your ride while I'm stuck out of town! And thanks for picking my stuff up brother!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts