Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello evryone. im tim and like the title says im from s.w. pa. i already posted in the general section but figured i would post here too. anyway im new to sxs but have had an atv since 2006. i shud b picking up my first sxs on tuesday. a camo viking(of course) with eps, roof, windshield, winch,center console, bed mat and aftermarket wheels and tires. cant wate to go for a ride and to post up some pics also looking forward to learn from all the knowledgeable people on this site, and hopefully help others

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the Viking Forums and congrats on the new Viking! I was up in Pennsylvania last year riding at the Rock Run ATV Park.. It was an awesome area to ride!

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. and dascrow ill have to chek that out. i live very close to the one of the best places in the U.S. to ride and and its free so ive never bothered going anywer else but id definitely like to broaden my horizon and go somewhere new. id also like to check out hatfield and mccoys. i have a buddy that goes there every and says it an awesome place to ride too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts